"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." -Dr.Seuss
it lookes fun!!!!!!!!!!!
ms.davis you vote ducks like it
i loved ccm
Ms.Davis and Mrs.Green that picture looks cute because you in Mrs.Green are best frinds forever like me and Carolina M.
It was fun when they crushed the car!
Iliked when they cruched the car
it was really fun, leah found toyota car keys!
i like the crashing car on ccm
I LIKE THAT YOU GUYS SQUISH THE CAR.
I liked when they crushed the car.And i liked the artis corner
I liked ccm because they crash cars.
it was fun when they smash the car
y liked about chery city metal is that they crosh the cars
I LIKE HOW THIY CRASH THE CAR I LEARN LOT THANK YOU CCM
THANK YOU FOR THE PIZZA AND THE DRINKS.
THANK YOU FOR GIVE US PIZZA
i loved ccm because they go green and they are nice
It wos rely cool i lickte the win you giyes krust the car tagk you. :>)
CCM was rely fun!THANK YOU CCM!!!!!! I leard a lot about recycling.
I thout that the feel trip at ccm was the best feel trip i ever went to.
I learn how they organiezed their recycleing. They puted the metal out side and the things that are not metal in side. THANK YOU CCM
it was fun becaus we lred how to do a lot of things you rele ccm
I like CCM because they teched us about iron!!!!!
I like ccm because I learn alot of think in I saw a car that was crash that was very cool. Thank You CCM!
I lerned you use things and resicol them
It was fun!!!
Ms.Davis on the 4th picture you said CMM instead of CCM.
it lookes fun!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletems.davis you vote ducks like it
ReplyDeletei loved ccm
ReplyDeleteMs.Davis and Mrs.Green that picture looks cute because you in Mrs.Green are best frinds forever like me and Carolina M.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun when they crushed the car!
ReplyDeleteIliked when they cruched the car
ReplyDeleteit was really fun, leah found toyota car keys!
ReplyDeletei like the crashing car on ccm
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THAT YOU GUYS SQUISH THE CAR.
ReplyDeleteI liked when they crushed the car.And i liked the artis corner
ReplyDeleteI liked ccm because they crash cars.
ReplyDeleteit was fun when they smash the car
ReplyDeletey liked about chery city metal is that they crosh the cars
ReplyDeleteI LIKE HOW THIY CRASH THE CAR I LEARN LOT THANK YOU CCM
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE PIZZA AND THE DRINKS.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR GIVE US PIZZA
ReplyDeletei loved ccm because they go green and they are nice
ReplyDeleteIt wos rely cool i lickte the win you giyes krust the car tagk you. :>)
ReplyDeleteCCM was rely fun!THANK YOU CCM!!!!!! I leard a lot about recycling.
ReplyDeleteI thout that the feel trip at ccm was the best feel trip i ever went to.
ReplyDeleteI learn how they organiezed their recycleing. They puted the metal out side and the things that are not metal in side. THANK YOU CCM
ReplyDeleteit was fun becaus we lred how to do a lot of things you rele ccm
ReplyDeleteI like CCM because they teched us about iron!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like ccm because I learn alot of think in I saw a car that was crash that was very cool. Thank You CCM!
ReplyDeleteI lerned you use things and resicol them
ReplyDeleteIt was fun!!!
ReplyDeleteMs.Davis on the 4th picture you said CMM instead of CCM.
ReplyDelete