Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sumdog...CHECK IT OUT!



Check out this awesome math website called Sumdog! It is so much fun and you can play math games alone, with your classmates, or even compete with students from all over the world.

36 comments:

  1. I will be sending home your Sumdog login/password information as soon as we can get into the computer lab to practice logging in. I want you to be comfortable with logging in and selecting games before trying at home. I bet you are excited to create your own avatar! The more you play, the more "coins" you earn to dress your avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I can cry.I like to show my mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O/M/G/I LOVESUMDOG IT IS FUN PEYSOUTDYLAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sumdog because the games are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like sum dog becuse it is fun. My favorite game is Towtdown because it tells you how to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite game is Capchor because you are in a sub and you have to capture the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like SUMDOG because it has all of the kids do math and it is fun for all the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like sumdog beacause you can learn math.i can lear my times on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think that sumdog is fun because you can learn and play at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sumdog is my favoret gamebecause you can play and play at the same time.ilove sumdog so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have to say my favorite Sumdog game so far is Dress Down because I think it's fun to dress up everyone's avatar really silly. Also, voting on the best dressed avatar at the end is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey ms.Davis, my favorite game is Dress down too because, you get to dress other people and make them look weird!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kasey, I agree with you. I never knew multiplication could be so fun! I think we should show this game to Mrs. Cobb.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Sumdog because it is a very fun game. I like to play on it because it's a good game to play for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  15. MY FAVORIT GAME IS STREET RACER BECAUSEI HAVE PLAYED IT A LOT AND I AM GOOD AT IT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like sumdog because i was slow in math now im fast at math.

    ReplyDelete
  17. DEAR MS. DAVIS,
    SUMDOG IS SO COOL BECAUSE YOU GET TO PLAY SHOW DOUWN AND ITS SO MUCH FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  18. MY FAVORITE GAME IS TALENT SHOW BECAUSE I GET TO ROCK OUT LOUD.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like SUMDOG because it will tech the class math.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite game from sumdog is bunny hop because I always win.

    ReplyDelete
  21. DEAR JADEN YOU ARE COOL TO ME SAY WHY YOU LIKE COOL CHAPER LIKE NIJA;

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite game is starship because when you get the anser you win a lot of points.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ms.davis my favorite game of sumdog is junk pile because you can put so you can win the game.your friend carlos

    ReplyDelete
  24. my foverite game from sundog is punny hop becaSIS FUN

    ReplyDelete
  25. MY FAVORITE GAME IS WHEN YOU GO UNDER WATER AND CATCH FISH. IT WAS SO COOL BECAUSE I WAS FIRST PLACE.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite game from sumdog is tower climber and junk pile.

    ReplyDelete
  27. THE MATH GAMES ARE FUN BECAUSE I LOVE MATH. MATEO

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE SUMDOG BECAUSE IT'S FUN FOR KIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Sonson, I want to batle you on dress down please tipe a letter and send it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  30. THE MOST SURPRISING THING To me was THAT I GOT TO PLAY AND FIND THE CLASS BLOG AND PLAY ON SUMDOG. THANK YOU MS.DAVIS YOU AND MRS.GREEN ARE THE BEST POST BACK PLEASE MS.DAVIS OR MRS.GREEN

    ReplyDelete
  31. Leah,
    I'm glad to hear you were able to find the class blog and Sumdog. Next week we will start practicing division. Exciting, right?

    So...what do you think of the multiplication.com games?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LIKE WHEN I GOT TO PLAY SUNDOG

    ReplyDelete
  33. dear kasey, i want to play dress down with you.will you go on with me.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey leah,call me or somthing i want to play DRESS DOWN with you! (i know u have my phone#)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I luv that site, kids go on it at home, I can. SUMDOG rules!

    ReplyDelete
  36. ms. davis i love you so much i like the new game its fun espesially because it involvs cute animals.

    ReplyDelete