Students that turned in 90% or more of their reading homework this grading period will be celebrating next week! How should we celebrate? Ice cream? Extra recess? If you would like to share your ideas, post a comment. We will vote early next week!
Hi Girls, This party is only for the students who have completed 90% or more of their reading homework. So you can not invite friends, sorry! I will notify students who have met this goal on Tuesday:) I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
dear ms.davis
ReplyDeletewe want to have an ice cream party!can we pick a friend?
Hi Girls,
ReplyDeleteThis party is only for the students who have completed 90% or more of their reading homework. So you can not invite friends, sorry! I will notify students who have met this goal on Tuesday:) I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
Dylan d and Abi says we should have a icecram party.
ReplyDeleteMS.DAVIS...I WANT AN ICECREAM PARTY,A PIZZA PARTY , A POPCORN PARTY AND A SANDWICH PARTY.YOUR FRIEND CARLOS.
ReplyDeleteDear Ms Davis i would like a pizza party;)
ReplyDeleteDear Ms.Davis it would be fun if we could have a pizza party. And with some pop.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie I think your idea is great too.By the way this is abi.
ReplyDelete