Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We are starting to think about OAKS (Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) assessment!

OAKS CHANT
We know how to take a test,
We know how to do our best.
Listen carefully, then we do,
What the directions tell us to.
Do not hurry, do not rush,
Doing our best our teachers gush.
Check our answers to make them right,
I am smart and I shine bright!
Read the stories, read the lines,
Remember always take your time.
Take the time to think and plan
Tell yourself, “Yes I can!”
I will show what I can do,
I will show it all to you.
The OAKs test is what we take,
Reaching high for scores we make.
We know our stuff, yes we do!
Reading, math and science too!
We will do our very best!
We’ll score high on our OAKs tests!

3 comments:

  1. i love the oaks chant its a good poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you like the OAKS chant and I hope it inspires you to do your best work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ms.d its hard fopr me to focus on my work when i am around people because they destract me and i cant focus that is why i did not get my work done i am so so so so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete