Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow Day Today


Surprise, it's March 1st and it's a snow day! Who will visit the blog today? Maybe you will play Sumdog from home! Or sing the ELPA and the OAKS chant. Whatever you do today, be safe & have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Ms.Davis I want to know were did this snow felt down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, this picture was NOT taken in our city! Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting our class blog!

      Delete
  2. MS.DAVIS I THINK YOUR THE BEST TEACHER I EVER MET BECAUSE YOU HELP ME LEARN WHAT I NEED TO LEARN. YOU ARE VERY CUTE AND YOUR A ROCK STAR BECAUS YOU KNOW HOW TO ROCK AND YOUR A SHOTING STAR IN THE SKY. YOUR A BUATUFUL WOMEN I EVER MET IN THE SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Alex. You made my whole (or is it hole?) day! Sorry that was a bad homophone joke. You are a really great student and I'm so blessed to have you in my class. Thank you again for your kind words.

    Love,
    Ms. Davis

    ReplyDelete