"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." -Dr.Seuss
It was fun to do art that involved rotation, reflection, and translation! Did you enjoy this website?
Its fun,makig Picaso heads.
WOW THING OF BEAUTY
AMASIN THING TO DO
IT WAS FUNNY AND FUN .I LOVE ART
this website was pretty fun.
I like picasos picture
This was very fun.
It was fun to make faces by our self.
it was funny and fun I LOVE ART.
abi said,it was kind of fun.
I LIKE WHEN MAKE FACE
ITS SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC FUN
Ms.Davis the website of Pablo Picasso was fun because you can creat your own desaning.
I'm glad most of you enjoyed the website. Tomorrow we will create our Picasso masterpieces and print them out!
It was fun to do art that involved rotation, reflection, and translation! Did you enjoy this website?
ReplyDeleteIts fun,makig Picaso heads.
ReplyDeleteWOW THING OF BEAUTY
ReplyDeleteAMASIN THING TO DO
ReplyDeleteIT WAS FUNNY AND FUN .I LOVE ART
ReplyDeletethis website was pretty fun.
ReplyDeleteI like picasos picture
ReplyDeleteThis was very fun.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to make faces by our self.
ReplyDeleteit was funny and fun I LOVE ART.
ReplyDeleteabi said,
ReplyDeleteit was kind of fun.
I LIKE WHEN MAKE FACE
ReplyDeleteITS SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC FUN
ReplyDeleteMs.Davis the website of Pablo Picasso was fun because you can creat your own desaning.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad most of you enjoyed the website. Tomorrow we will create our Picasso masterpieces and print them out!
ReplyDelete