Sunday, June 3, 2012

Country Relays 2012


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

31 comments:

  1. Ms.Davis I love the relays because I ran and because my brother saw me run and the relays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    You made my day with your comment! I loved watching everyone run. I was so proud of all of you and I hope you made wonderful memories because I know I did.
    Ms. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THAT ON THE BLOG,I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the slideshow.

      Delete
  4. good run!sam!your almost like FLASH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you win LeslieN.?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I THOUGHT THAT I COULD NOT DO IT BUT I DID AND I WAS PROUD OF THAT DAY I LOVED IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought that too and i won 7th place

      Delete
  7. samuel you ran fast.You did great and fantastic.And the other ones did god to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SAMUEL IS LIKE FLASH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leah,
    Did your mom enjoy the race? I bet she had a great time watching you!
    Ms. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW did you COMPEAT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW DID YOU COMPEST.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the relays because I really like running.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me and my friends won seventh place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya she loved it she sqezzed me to death when she saw me running

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could of went to the relays to wach!!!
    Kasey and Leah what did you think of the relays did you like it there or not!?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I GOT SUPER NERVOUS AT THE RELAYS!................................AND THERE WAS A BABY THAT WAS RUNNING AND EVERYBODY WAS CLAPPING THE BABY it was cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SAM YOU ARE THE BEST RUNER YOU ARE LIKE
    FLASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonson you are a good friend.

      Delete
  18. me and my friends got 5th place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i liked the j.c relay

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAS THE RACE FUN OR FREAKY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it was fun! It was a bit freaky to see all the school mascots racing around the track. Did you see that picture?

      Delete