Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Read All About it!

 Cherry City Metal
http://www.cherrycitymetals.com/

Students,
Are you excited to go to Cherry City Metal? When you go to CCM new website, check out their recycling page to learn more about how they recycle at their company. Also, be thinking about some questions you will have for the people that work there. Feel free to post your questions below so that you are prepared. I don't know about you but I can't wait for the field trip on Thursday morning.

49 comments:

  1. Can you make iron sharks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to ask Ryan that question on Thursday. Mrs. Scholerman really liked the artist corner. I think you will like it too.

      Delete
  2. How to make the metal into better metal? I like how they help the environment at CCM. I am really really excited to learn about the machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti,0he pictures look cool when they make the van get crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you crush toilets, and sinks,and couches,and hammers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of things do they do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are they ganna give us something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they gonna gives us money if we take something?Like a toyota?

    ReplyDelete
  8. where do they take their recycle?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pictures of the website of cherrycitymetals because ther cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do they recycle metal?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do people like iron stuff at CCM?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you like your jobs? How do you become a crane operator? I liked your website about crushing cars.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i well work there someday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that you guys are doing a good job helping the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are they going to give us metal?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  17. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!! Those are some amazing machines!!! How many tons of metal do you receive a year?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you make a sword??????

    ReplyDelete
  20. how much money do you earn each year

    ReplyDelete
  21. HOW DO YOU MAKE METAL?

    ReplyDelete
  22. how do you guys make new metal

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you make a cool song like sorry for party rockin?????

    ReplyDelete
  24. Are they going to give us metal?

    ReplyDelete
  25. WHat can you make with metal?

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOW DO YOU MAKE METAL+

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why would you guys smash stuff metal is to have fun with not to waste!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think it is cool.How do you ride one of the machines?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is it hard work??????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow!!!! Those are cool machines!!!!! How much metal do you get in a year?

    ReplyDelete
  31. what kind of metal do you have.do you have steal
    do you have iron?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Como lo reciclan y nos podran dar metal?

    ReplyDelete
  33. How do you do all the work,is it hard or easy?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Does Sumdog from this blog (check it out.)live at cherry city metal?

    ReplyDelete
  35. This looks fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  36. that looks fun.How do guys drive the machines?

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW.that looks fun because the guys of cherry city metal, have metal and cool machines

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the trucks.I wonder how much money do you do you get in a year?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Esas maquinas son muy grandes.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really you guys smash mustangs? Can you smash a corvit.

    ReplyDelete
  41. you persens are cool.thank you chery citi metal

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really liked it their I like the part that we got to see the clean and dirty water and the part that we saw the car get skquished I really liked that feild thank you for letting us go there for the feild trip it was a fun!

    ReplyDelete
  43. it was cool when they smashed the car and made it flat.

    ReplyDelete