| How is everyone? We sure miss you! We would love to hear from you if you still stop by and check the blog. Tell us what is new with you and how the new school year is going. We heard the school is very nice since being remodeled. What do you think? We would love to stop by and see YOU. Take care friends☺~Mrs. Green and Ms. Davis |
hi ms.davis i really miss you and i moved from highland to auburn so i probely will not get to see youany more tell ms green i said hi and i miss her too so talk to you soon bbbbbbyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah. Thanks for keeping in touch. I really miss you and hope that you are doing really great at Auburn. Did you know that I see Chelsea almost every day? Talk to you soon.
DeleteBye!
Hey It's me hope commenting for me debbie and the others we just wanted to say we miss you too. middle school is going great. we all made some awesome new friends. I wish emily could be in you class this year since she's in third now. She has mrs.scholarman. by the was i can't give you much new info on the remodle but the middle floor looks cool. Hey if you go back to highland would you please let mrs. scholarman that we miss her.
ReplyDeleteHi Hope and Debbie (and others)...I miss you too and I'm happy to hear that middle school is treating you well. I'm not surprised to hear that you have made new friends because you all are such great girls. I told Miss. Scholerman that you said hello and she was so excited. Stop by and see her sometime. I will be at 5th grade graduation this spring, maybe I'll see you there.
DeleteMs. Davis
Hi MS.Davis I really miss you I have a new teacher her name is Ms.Arena she`s really nice.Ms.Davis when are you going to visit us and highland I really what to see you.
ReplyDeleteMs.Davis could you come to the relays its going to be in may 18 at bush park.
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see you at the race. See you at graduations!!!
DeleteHello ms. davis
ReplyDeleteit's evelyne from 3rd grade. I have been missing highland and especially you and ms.green. hope you're having fun at your new school. I have been learning a lot and even got into the advanced math classes! thanks for being such a great teacher! :) I know its been a long time, you probably forgot me and all but i will never forget you. I have been learning a lot at parrish. Everyone at parrish that went to highland say you and ms.green were great teachers. I actually met 4 people that used to go to highland but moved later in 4th grade. I have learned a lot about algebra and pi. It's very interesting. Teach those kids about algebra already! it's very easy
sincerely,
evelyne :)
Hey Ms.Davis I don't know if you remember me but I am Leah and I am in sixth grade now and I still miss you I go to Houck Middle School. Well bye
ReplyDelete