"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." -Dr.Seuss
My favorite book is Polar Express because I think it is magical and the illustration are beautiful.
my favorite story was enemy pie,because a boy hates jeromy ross but at the end they are best freinds!
The most surprising thing about ME AND MY CAT is that the wich chaned the boy`s mind.
I like the book no mirors in my nanas house because the girls from twiches read it
The most sprising thing tome was at the end the techer got changed at the end.
I like the story called The Time I Followed My Dog. My favorite character was dog because in the morning he came out of a limo and was wearing a tuxedo. It was awesome because a real dog never does that.
I READ THE RAINBOW FISH BOOK. I LOVED IT WHEN RAINBOW FISH SHINE SCHOOLE.IT WAS SO COOL WE LIKE IT SO MUCH.
I know I even read about 2 paiters and they met and they got in a fight over each other paintings.
STORY LINE ON LINE IS GOOD FOR KIDS BECAS IT ALOS YOU CAN READ ALOG WITH IT.IT ALSO HELPS KIDS LEARN HOW TO READ.
i'v changed my mind my favorite books are,'my rotton red headed older brother and,stelluluna!
My favorite book is Polar Express because I think it is magical and the illustration are beautiful.
ReplyDeletemy favorite story was enemy pie,because a boy hates jeromy ross but at the end they are best freinds!
ReplyDeleteThe most surprising thing about ME AND MY CAT is that the wich chaned the boy`s mind.
ReplyDeleteI like the book no mirors in my nanas house because the girls from twiches read it
ReplyDeleteThe most sprising thing tome was at the end the techer got changed at the end.
ReplyDeleteI like the story called The Time I Followed My Dog. My favorite character was dog because in the morning he came out of a limo and was wearing a tuxedo. It was awesome because a real dog never does that.
ReplyDeleteI READ THE RAINBOW FISH BOOK. I LOVED IT WHEN RAINBOW FISH SHINE SCHOOLE.IT WAS SO COOL WE LIKE IT SO MUCH.
ReplyDeleteI know I even read about 2 paiters and they met and they got in a fight over each other paintings.
ReplyDeleteSTORY LINE ON LINE IS GOOD FOR KIDS BECAS IT ALOS YOU CAN READ ALOG WITH IT.IT ALSO HELPS KIDS LEARN HOW TO READ.
ReplyDeletei'v changed my mind my favorite books are,'my rotton red headed older brother and,stelluluna!
ReplyDelete